Taisei Buffet

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

New Tricks

Taisei walked almost all of Concourse B in the SLC airport. Then in Taiwan, he walked from the gate all the way to customs by himself. He wouldn't let us pick him up, so we let him keep going. For the most part, people thought it was amusing, although one passing flight staff glared at us and seemed to say "How could you force your young baby to walk so far on his own?" Whatever, ok? Mind your own beeswax. You prefer a screaming baby being held against his will? Huh? Huh? Anyway, check him out. If it wasn't for a huge group of sighing women distracting him, he would've continued going straight!




Suddenly, we have to watch what we do because Taisei will immediately try to do it himself. Yesterday, after I took a DVD out of the computer, he proceeded to grab it out of my hand, walk back over to the computer, push the DVD drive's open button, and put it back in. :O We were in awe. I wish we got that one on video too.




Don't try this at home - or worse yet, on a moving train. I didn't realize a baby could hold his own weight. This was successful attempt number 2. After that, I think he was too pooped. Behold, Taisei doing gymnastics in a Japanese subway train.

2 comment(s):

This is great stuff. He's SO CUTE!!! I recognize Dad's office in Taiwan in one of the videos, having sat on that couch myself a few years ago.

I started laughing when T dropped off the subway bars like that. The one of him crusing around the airport at top speeds is the best!

By Blogger Esther, at 6/07/2007 12:18 PM  

I remember feeling the same excitement with Adele. I was about to put the dvd in myself, and she grabbed it from me, and took it out of the case and put it in the player, and shut it herself.

Adele does that same hanging thing. I was shopping with her and she wanted to push the cart. I tried to get her to stop pushing it, so I put her down, and she just hangs there. Til she falls.

Sorry... whenever I read Taisei's blog, I follow it up with stories about Adele.

By Blogger Aaron and Emily, at 6/07/2007 9:18 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home