Taisei Buffet

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bugs Bunny Look

An update from Japan! At 6:30 am this morning - 9:30 pm in Japan - Wami gave me a call to tell me that Taisei's teething. He has the two middle teeth coming in from the top! He hasn't been particularly grumpy yet. Wami said maybe that's why he woke up crying once or twice at night. Hopefully he can continue to get sleep. For me, I almost felt sad to hear the news. Not because I want Taisei to never be able to chew food, or because I want him to stay a baby forever. I guess I just felt disappointed that I'm missing some growing moments in his life. And maybe it's a sign of transition from his baby-baby stage to mobile-baby stage. I know. It's not even that big of a deal. I'll see him soon again. (And he'll have two big teeth when he smiles at me.)

3 comment(s):

No one will ever read this comment but for the record, Taisei's now 10 months and he still doesn't have two teeth on top. It was a mis-diagnosis (and overly excited parents)!

By Blogger Jerin, at 2/19/2007 6:42 PM  

Hi Jerin and Wami~

I read this comment! you guys are funny~ don't know if you guys will ever know that I posted this blog tho.

By Blogger Unknown, at 5/13/2007 11:22 PM  

Yep - we sure did see your comment. We see EVERY comment. Every move you make. Every breath you take...

By Blogger Jerin, at 5/14/2007 6:36 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home