Taisei Buffet

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Baby Mix 'n Match

Here are baby pictures of our whole family, with a few extra Yus. See if you can find the matches. :) (Best viewed in Firefox. Stop using Internet Exploder!)

1. Jerin




2. Wami




3. Taisei




4. Hiro




5. Adele




6. Esther




7. Emily

6 comment(s):

Here is my guess.
Picture 1)Em, 2)Ester, 3)Hiro, 4)Jerin, 5)Wami, 6)Taisei

I don't know if I viewed it right. I should change to firefox huh?
-LaReen

By Blogger LaReen, at 8/09/2006 9:25 PM  

From top to bottom then left to right (that make sense?).
1) Esther
2) Jerin
3) Taisei
4) Am
5) Dang...this one is tough...Hiro?
6) Wami

By Blogger andrew, at 8/10/2006 12:08 PM  

Oh, Andrew was SO off! Good job LaReen... My mother in law was wondering why Adele was not on there!!

By Blogger Aaron and Emily, at 8/10/2006 10:56 PM  

Haha - Actually, Andrew had the same answers as LaReen. He meant "left to right, top to bottom". I had to open several browsers to see what Mr Tang was actually talking about. haha.

By Blogger Jerin, at 8/10/2006 11:41 PM  

That's strange, I'm using the latest version of Firefox (1.5.0.6). Checked it in IE...what a mess! GO FF!

By Blogger andrew, at 8/12/2006 9:18 PM  

Hehe. I just saw this. I got the same answers as Lareen and Andrew, but the funny thing is that I got stumped by myself. Man I look goofy in that picture. And the one of Jerin really looks a lot like Teisei (or should I say, woah, Teisei looks a lot like Jerin).

By Blogger Esther, at 8/21/2006 5:23 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home