Taisei Buffet

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Scaaaary

A scary bug! What do you do, Taisei?




Updates:
Taisei now moves our tall barstools to the other side of the kitchen and crawls onto our counters. He then stands on the counters so that he can pull things out of the cabinets. Thank you for taking everything out today, Taisei. He went for the spices today. We're going to have to figure out where to put the knives.

New words
  • "peach"
  • "cheese" - actually, it's more Japanese, as in "chee-zu"

3 comment(s):

My co-worker saw his picture on my desk today and thought Taisei was soooooo cute.

By Blogger Esther, at 9/14/2007 10:43 AM  

knives, how scary! I caught Adele sucking on a cutco knife the other day. They move so quick! (She was fine). Taisei is the cutest boy.

By Blogger Aaron and Emily, at 9/18/2007 5:51 PM  

Hee Hee- that was a funny face. I get like that...maybe worse, when I see spiders.
La

By Blogger LaReen, at 10/04/2007 6:44 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home