Taisei Buffet

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Chillin' at Home

I just discovered this video taken a few weeks ago. We thought we'd share.




I enjoyed this too, from a fatherly point of view. ;)

7 comment(s):

wow, he's good! that's quite a distance!

By Blogger Aaron and Emily, at 10/29/2008 7:50 PM  

John and I had a lot of fun watching these yesterday. I was laughing my head off a few times in the second one. We are both very impressed at his catching abilities, especially that last one where he actually lunged to get the ball.

Also, that was so cute how was "reading" the book, then switched to singing. I didn't think you'd post so soon. I just got on to have John translate the previous post's video for me. :)

By Blogger Esther, at 10/29/2008 11:49 PM  

I was thinking about putting subtitles the way Emily puts them, but I don't know how, and I'm not sure I have time. Probably 50% of it is incomprehensible, 45% is Japanese and 5% is English. I think it's "worse" than his normal speaking b/c he's pretending to read. :)

By Blogger Jerin, at 10/30/2008 7:34 AM  

He is so good at catching a ball! I was sitting here wondering if Lydia will ever be able to do that!

By Blogger Holly, at 11/04/2008 8:30 PM  

The videos are so precious and cool! Taisei can quietly read a book and also actively play the ball with you. He can catch the ball so well. We are still helping Ailing learn how to catch a ball without hitting her all the time. : )

By Blogger Amber(怡文), at 11/10/2008 6:36 PM  

I just watched this again. I still laugh when Taisei tips back while trying to catch that ball!

By Blogger Esther, at 11/23/2008 10:32 PM  

This video really makes Taisei look coordinated. If we're standing on level ground, then usually the ball just hits him in the chest and bounces away. Once in a while, he can manage to catch it. With a smaller ball, forget it. Too much concentration is required. In general, I get about 3 throws before he's totally bored or distracted.

By Blogger Jerin, at 11/25/2008 1:21 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home